Example Topics Below:
A brief breakdown of macronutrients, the types of foods that we should increase and the foods to eat sparingly, key components of a nutritionally balanced meal, how an ideal dinner plate should look.
Food for Fitness
Pre and post workout nutrition, how to eat to improve performance and prevent injury, sports supplements and fasted training and the importance of adequate hydration and the impact of overtraining. This talk could also include samples of pre and post exercise meals and snacks.
Nutrition & Stress Management
Stress is one of the top contributors to ill health in the workplace. This talk addresses the impact of stress on the various body systems, the different types of stress, how stress affects our food choices and how our food choices impact stress, the nutrients that stress can deplete, foods that contain nutrients to alleviate stress and depression as well as stress management tips and techniques.
Examples of Meal Plan Boxes - Starting from £30 ph Including Delivery
Pescatarian 1100 kcal:
- Snack 1: Raspberry Coconut Shake
- Snack 2: Blueberry Almond Overnight Oats
- Meal 1: Chilli & ginger salmon, peanut turmeic cauliflower rice, broccoli & pepper salad, miso sauce
- Meal 2: Tuna & sweetcorn burgers, pickled red cabbage, roast broccoli & tzatziki
Vegetarian 1100 kcal:
- Snack 1: Leek & mushroom Egg Muffin
- Snack 2: Popeye Protein Shake
- Meal 1: Goat's cheese frittata, kale slaw, roast squash, tomato sauce
- Meal 2 - Salt & pepper tofu, ginger & edamame salad, jasmine rice & almond satay sauce
Delivery for Meal Plans and Kits - £5 Optimum Courier or City Sprint (London); £6.50 DPD & DHL (Rest of UK)